Kenyatta International Convention Centre
(KICC) Nairobi, Kenya
IFIDE is the definitive international interiors and design event located in East Africa. taking place from 7th –10th July 2017 at the Kenyatta international convention center, Nairobi, Kenya.
will inspire both exhibitors and visitors with astounding arrays of innovative products and services. is more than an exhibition.
is the centre stage for the designs community that will feature the latest worldwide trends showcasing futuristic design, sustainable initiatives and exciting design collaborations.
understands the business of interior design and serves a region that is continuing to grow and invest in design and quality. will attract a prolific gathering of regional and international industry buyers and decision makers, creating an environment bursting with unrivalled opportunities to earn profit in East Africa's most stylish and affluent design market.
is your opportunity to access Africa's market in Kenya's lucrative commercial and residential sector brought about by the huge growth of infrastructure
- A strategic location of communication facilities in terms of international commerce.
- Effective Marketing policies as evidenced by the ongoing success of the Economic recovery.
- Progressive institutional development.
- Investors' confidence in the country's economy as evidenced by major successful investments in most sectors of the economy.
- Warm and friendly people and a high degree of personal Safety Africa is on growth path, but Kenya particularly has two advantages, great people and a great location said Wolfgang Fengler, Lead Economist for Kenya.
IFIDE attracts the high quality audience you want to meet:
• Nearly 40% are director level and above.
• 25% are managers.
• 70% are involved in the decision-making process.
• Real Estate developers
• Government organizations
• Trade Agents
• Construction companies
• Consultant companies
• Designers & Architects
• Special invitations will be offered to decision makers and industry players from the local, regional and international areas.
• Trade Visitors
• Public Visitors
• Home Furniture
• Kitchen / Kitchen Accessories
• Wall Furnishings
• Window Treatments
• Collectable Dealers
• Glass, Ceramic & Silver
• Architect & Designer
• Office Furniture
• Interior Design
• Home Entertainment
• Children's Décor
• Art Galleries
- Presence in the largest exhibition at promising market and growing demand
- Access the fast growing east Africa market
- Direct Access to Thousands of Buyers
- Showcase your products to thousands of architects, interior designers, engineers, contractors and property developers
- Reach 350,000* prospective buyers through a number of FREE marketing opportunities
- Entry into East Africa through Kenya gate
- Create awareness of your products & services
- Generate customer preference and foster brand loyalty